1. Rohit Sharma really could have made 250 runs all by himself today.. but just got bored.
2. While Indian experts & media debated for months about the #4 spot; our team management have quietly upgraded it and made it flexible.
3. Hardik Pandya wasn’t middling the ball and struggling … yet scored 26 runs at 130% strike rate!
4. The street smart Kedar Jadhav is being wasted down and should be our #5 batsmen.
5. But then, every player is putting his hand up (a sign of a great team) – KL Rahul gave us a good start while Vijay Shankar made runs & took wickets! Whom to drop .. when Gabbar returns?
6. Such is our bench strength that Mohd Shami coming in next match (ahead of the unfit Bhuvi) will actually upgrade the team combination!
7. Kuldeep & Chahal are still making Kul-Cha of opposition batsmen… after hurting them with the Cha-Ku!
8. Pakistan lost four top order wickets to Pandya & Shankar. Seriously? Jasprit Bumrah & Bhuvi weren’t even required much today!
9. India vs Pakistan head to head WC record now stands at 7-0!
10. India now have one foot in the WC2019 SemiFinals & will give games to some bench players vs weaker opposition.
XI. The World Cup is coming home!
Don’t agree? India won this match ..
– despite Shikhar Dhawan not playing.
– despite a key bowler hobbling off.
– despite Virat Kohli losing the toss.
– despite India asked to bat in overcast conditions.
– despite Pakistan batting second which is helpful in D/L situations.
– despite Sarfaraz very relaxed and yawning on field.
– despite Sania Mirza supporting India only 50%.
– despite Pak PM Imran Khan getting involved giving Sarfaraz advice on Twitter.
– despite PM Modi kattis (not your friend) with Imran Khan at recent meet.
– despite Amit Shah not involved in strategising.
– despite Exit polls saying close match.
– despite weather gods threatening to wash off match.
– despite Virat walking off even when he was not out.
– despite Virat not taking DRS when a Pak player was clean LBW.
… how much more olive hand can India extend.. yeh to Olive orchard tha..