VOICES OF DIGITAL GEN – Fun with DAKSH
Note to parents
What children want from their parents
Here is a list of the top ten things kids around the world said they remembered and loved most about their mothers.
1. Come into my bedroom at night, tuck me in and sing me a song. Also tell me stories about when you were little.
2. Give me hugs and kisses and sit and talk with me privately.
3. Spend quality time just with me, not with my brothers and sisters around.
4. Give me nutritious food so I can grow up healthy.
5. At dinner talk about what we could do together on the weekend.
6. At night talk to me about about anything; love, school, family etc.
7. Let me play outside a lot.
8. Cuddle under a blanket and watch our favorite TV show together.
9. Discipline me. It makes me feel like you care.
10. Leave special messages in my desk or lunch bag.
We Children are incredibly wise and tend to see the world more simply than we do. Perhaps it is time we parents start taking their advice.
Maybe we would all feel a little less stressed and be satisfied with the fact that is
It’s the little things that matter most!
DAKSH is a young, energetic and a happy boy. He likes being joyful.
He is quirky and witty for his age and loves to see people laugh at his jokes and acts. One day, he wanted to know what was the best way to entertain people even when he was asleep. That’s when the idea to record and create a medium where he could entertain all 24×7 was conceived under the watchful eyes of responsible adults
He can sing and dance, and in general has fun inventing various ways to spread happiness .
Do subscribe to
Fun with DAKSH